Colleagues from UHY Advisors, Inc. (USA) prepared a handbook that includes practical recommendations based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization, that could be tailored by businesses to address various scenarios they may face when colleagues are returning to work.
The document covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Social distancing strategies
- Protocols for isolating ill colleagues
- Visitor and vendor protocol
- Office use changes (i.e., conference rooms, break/lunch rooms)
- Fieldwork and Travel